Particle filter simulation

Hiii, can anyone kindly tell me whats wrong with my particle settings, or is it achievable or not… I’m trying to make filter-like scene, I use one emitter with two particle setting; one big and one small but both keep piercing the collition object, and using size deflect is not helping cause it brings the particle too far up from the ‘filter’…

you can use the collision collection to control what collides and what doesn’t:

thank you for the reply, unfortunately it’s not an option since I want the smaller part to also interact with the collider… i almost give up at this point :joy:

You can make different collider meshes for the different particles sizes?

1 Like

OMG it works! I’m aware of that function but when you state it like that… i don’t know how it just clicked to me just now :smiling_face_with_tear:

So what I do is I make 3 “filter” mesh;

one for the the big particle to slide on, just flat plane with collision physic;
one for the small particle to slide and fall to, the duplicate of the actual filter, simple mesh with holes and;
one mesh of the actual filter, no physics function just pure accessory

particle

I place each of the collider meshes to make it looks like the particle falls at the accessory one, it can be hidden so it won’t show on the renders and it’s looking like the way i want it! Thank you so much @SterlingRoth you’re such a blessing!!! :bowing_man:

1 Like