Particle Morphing Tools (First Part Updated)

Man i waited so long for this!
Thank you so much!

Shouldn´t have watched that video, have crazy expectations now :wink: Blender coders starting to bring on some really great plugins lately!

Update in first post.

Cheers.

How can I talk you in to doing group morphing next? I think you are saving the best for last.

This loos like a really cool plugin and addition to blender. Is this non-destructive like a modiefier.

working with Dynamic paint and custom volume and path effectors?

Is this non-destructive like a modiefier.

Python Addons can’t be non-destructive. This Addon creates new object based on object you want to morph.

working with Dynamic paint and custom volume and path effectors?

This Addon is using Shape Keys driven by weights of vertices. Unfortunatelly without testing it’s hard for me to say which of those futures will work with Particle Morphing Tools.

Added a short video with examples of effects that can be made using First Part of Particle Morphing Tools.http://vimeo.com/50176510

A will soon make a quick tutorial on how to achive every one of this effects.

add on looks amazing really wanna try it, cant get blender to see the add on ive putt the folder in my add ons folder and located the PY script clicked install add on i don’t see anything, no luck, im using a mac OS X 10.6.8 any help would be greatly appreciated.

Extract .zip file and copy folder “particle_morphing_tools” to Blender/2.6x/scripts/addons.

This should work.

If that´s just the first part, and the rest is as impressive as this…

I played the whole day with your addon.
Man, this is really impressive!
One of the best addons for Blender!
The functions are super well organized (Sorting in edit-mode, pmt shape keys (realtime!) etc…); very logical.
I have not found 1 Bug the whole day!

Thousand thanks jakub…

I’ve been waited for this thread to update about the missing tutorial for quite a while and just found out that they have already been re-uploaded with sound.

I think you can use 1 minute to edit the post just to let everybody know and learn this amazing addon :slight_smile:

@jestertai
I’m really sorry! I was sure I already changed that when uploading new tutorials. Sorry for troubles and thanks for noticing.

@tungee
Posts like that makes hours spent developing worthy :slight_smile:

As for development of this add-on updates will appear though (as you probably already noticed) later than I hoped.

This is one of the most exciting new addons for me. Do we have a progress update? :slight_smile:

why im cant download it…pls upload in another server:(

add me to the “want to download but cant” group :slight_smile: … is there a new location or update for this?

I was absolutely mesmerized by the example video

Hi,

So generally good news (very late… but good).

Starting from the next week I will be able to get back to work on that Add-On (I stabilized my situation at work and got over with master thesis… jej!).

As of problems with download I was recently changing server where this add-on was, so that might have been a problem. I will put it on github soon. For now try this link once again: http://allblue.pl/particle_morphing_tools.zip

Look for earliest updates next week.

Sorry for such a long break in developing and have fun with Blender.

This is great news!:smiley: Congratulations on finishing your master thesis, I know what a pain that is :stuck_out_tongue: