Particle Morphing Tools (First Part Updated)

congrats! and thanks for the new download.

Congrats!
Lets make Party and start then with your addon!

I see the video is up dated to a new demo. It looks really good but I do not understand. I can only morph a shell. That is to say they transform as a face or 2d objects. I see now it looks like you are transforming a solidified object. But I still am unable to do this.

@kazinger
Tools for making group morphing should be available this weekend.
(Sorry. I did not make it. I got caught up in investigating Blender Source for PMT implementation as modifier. I will try to implement group morphing soon.)

UPDATE
As for an update I started working o a modifier that will make morphing faster and in a way non destructive.

Did i heard modifier?
Great!!

Just wanted to thank you for your efforts. This is a great addition to Blender; and a non-destructive modifier would be wonderful!
Again, thanks.

Yes, thank for your efforts. I do not know what non destructive is but I’m sure I will like it. And I will use the other picture frame script you wrote as soon as i get some HD footage. My camera is to low res to track well.

Please feel free to blow my mind some more :smiley:

Having some problems when dealing with smooth shading, but… http://goo.gl/qjg2A :wink:

Cool. You tools work very well and are very useful. I would think they would be alot of work.

Did you give up? Get some help. You said October. Get to work.

Ha ha. Better add some smiley´s kazinger, or the poor guy´s gonna think you´re serious :stuck_out_tongue:

:slight_smile:

gasp:eek:

That… looks… awesome!:ba:

Fantastic Addon!.Thank you

Whoa, this looks great!

More please :spin:

Mindblowing!
Thanks on providing this to the community!

Amazing!! Cant wait for the new version!! specially if it is working with smooth faces.
Obrigado=Thank you!! :slight_smile:

Hello this looks like a good script, and I would like to try it. Thank you for sharing it. I went to your tutorial but it did not tell me how to install the files. Would you please tell me where the files go and if this will work with blender version 2.66 official? Thank you very much.

*Update:
Never mind got it working!