Procedural Zelda

Did you just call Link a she? >:( Hrrmph

I thought it was she whoā€™s nameā€™s Zelda. I donā€™t know the original game so I donā€™t know anything about itā€¦

Zelda would be the princess, Nintendo is not too original in the stories ā€¦ as in Super Mario is always a princess to rescue XD

Ahaā€¦ I havenā€™t had Nintendo console. Anf if I had had it, I wouldnā€™t understand how to play something on it those days anyway:D

this is really exciting to see what your doing :smiley:

Thank you!
Every day , in my free time , I try to add something to the control system and in any case to refine it a bit ā€™ ā€¦ it looks like a longer than the work that I thought but little by little Iā€™ll finish it! :ba: XD

Nice work, +1 on youtube

This is good work, but i suggest you to change the project name and the character appearance, cause Nintendo is well know for shutting down fan projects with their lawyers.

the problem would arise if I wanted to sell and then get money from the game

Nice progress. He moves too much in the idle animation, but itā€™s not bad, all the same.

Whatā€™s the buttons and sticks on the screen for?

Nah, as far as I understand it, Nintendo can shut the game down regardless. All the more-so if youā€™re using assets ripped from Nintendo games.

thanks, for now only for the command display ^^
however there are a lot of fan games around, i do not think that nintendo bother to stop my little project; if it was, I will replace the mesh of the protagonistā€¦??

Yeah, I would just start diverging now,

your mechanics and systems already mimic zelda, time to start putting your own spin on itā€¦ perhaps a team of Ai that follow you, that you can swap to?