Reflected Fate

Join the discord for real time updates on the game. I am thinking about doing streams on it as well. I am also calling for artists (non-paid) who can donate a little of their time to help with some assets.

Please be respectful! Hopefully, I’ll see you there. <3

Long Time No See!
After some time now this thread hasn’t been updated that much. Recently I have been developing the game day by day from past couple of weeks. There will be lots of new features to show ya’ll, but for now check out the new char model.

making of new char mod

hhhhhaaaiyy Skyyy

Nice to meet you.
I must ask, could you please not use my thread as a form of communication with others unless it’s directly to something on topic. Not tryna to sound rude or anything, I just want my thread to be on topic.

Are you planning on adding a procedural landscape to your game and mixing the textures of the landscape through nodes? I see that you are making great progress, but the textures of the landscape and the textures of the characters are very different in style - or is that what is intended? Are you developing a fantasy game?

No, I am using placeholders until I finish my own. It’s an MMO fantasy game, yes.

Thanks for the answer - now I understand - good luck to you

1 Like