Sculptrak

2xelptic
perfect idea, master!
i want to download a image!

2xelptic
very powerful work, thank you

Fantastic.
I love seeing unique images being created with 3d apps that aren’t related to unicorns, dragons and space marines!

I would like a story around this beast. WoW!

Very cool.

It’s pretty awesome!

Hehe, me too:p

Unfortunately there is no “story” behind this image. It’s just based on some sketches, thoughts I have when I was sick.

Cool! but I was wondering why didn’t you just sculpt it in Blender?

Oh, I just downloaded Sculptris and now I see why you chose it :smiley:

What it is?

pretty cool! was gunna use as my ipod walaper but i cant figure out how to take it from the internet. o well

This is more than awesome, I love it! May I contact you privately about licensing this file and some more of your works?

Just got issue 24 of 3DArtist magazine, full page image (p18). Great work.
I’ll have to give Sculptris a proper look sometime.

Heyyy, use your imagination :slight_smile:

@Rodders - hehe, I didn’t know there is new a issue available.

@carodani - we are already in touch =]

@Joemama198, brothermechanic - downloading images from website isn’t hard, there should be proper option in the right-click menu…

Beautiful work :slight_smile:

Looks ok… I guess. Whatever it may be ;]

Scary. I like it!
I don´t know if there is any deeper meaning, but the longer i look at it the more comes into mind.

Very organic. I think it represents how humans are brought into the technological world at such an early age, as this thing reminds me of a fetus in a way.

Thanks for giving m a new Idea i am going to make this my wall photo…Plastic Surgery – Plastische Chirurgie in Central Switzerland
http://plastica.ch

Wow! Somehow you manage to make something creepy yet beautiful at the same time. Great job!