Sparrow (Making Of Added )

It is amazing artwork. It’s incredible that this comes from Internal Render. Seriously, the bird is so cute. It’s incredible, very good job buddy!

Thank you so much

yes rendertime is what i like the most in Blender internal , :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot Toka , i will soon post some images and some render test too wait for it :slight_smile: and you are right . no one is looking at Blender internal at the moment . everyone is focused at cycles because its easy :slight_smile:

Awesome.Great video and shot

Great job!! :slight_smile: The render is perfect and the animation top notch!! :slight_smile: Love the slow motion effect… That’s incredible…

thanks man

Amazing work Draguu as always! Since you’re gonna do stills, might i lead your attention to eyes as minor improvement :slight_smile: (http://www.hiltonpond.org/images/SparrowWhiteThroatedOrang.jpg)

thanks albron

It’s unbelievable you did it in blender render. It must’ve been difficult. I admire you :slight_smile:

WOW!!!

… just … WOW!!!

Nice… I feel bad, but my favourite part of the animation is his heartbeat… :smiley:

Amazing picture, I like the fact you use the Internal Render for this. I always use IE too, 'cause in my opinion if you get used to work with it you could achieve better results than Cycles engine.

You use Internet Explorer? That’s something different. That’s masochism.

This is really a beautiful piece! Amazing and inspiring.
If we all ask nicely will you make us a tutorial covering the Blender Internal and feather aspects?

1 min rendertime!!! That’s pretty amazing. What are your computer’s specs?

This is terrific. I love the head movements. They’re very realistic.

Steve S

I’d love to see more! I do know how time-consuming such animations are, though. The slo-mo wingspread is marvelous, and the character of the motions very naturalistic. Well done!

Haha thanks man … and i have a laptop which has i7 24 gb ram :slight_smile:

haha i never used ie haha … though it might be ir (internal renderer )