Sparrow (Making Of Added )

thats right , thank you for drawing attention there :slight_smile: ill keep that in mind

thank you so much but sorry to say i can not make tuts out of it , thats something i am not good at all :slight_smile:

Nice job :smiley: May I know your computer specs or any settings that you are using coz Iā€™m amazed by your 1-minute render time. Thanks :slight_smile:

Well, another amazing post from you! The animation is spot on, you captured the energy and the twitchiness of the bird perfectly.:slight_smile:

This is insane!! Mind blown! Are you sure this isnā€™t a video lol?:stuck_out_tongue: Amazing work!

Wow! Beautiful work man! I loved the whole model and movement, especially the slow motion. Congrats! :slight_smile:

i have a laptop ā€¦ i7 24gb ram :slight_smile:

Model is great but the animation kills me. Shock :slight_smile:

That is absolutely beautiful! Well done!

you mean like 1min per/frame right?

PS i tend to find the wings a bit smallā€¦ but im the first so perhaps its me :slight_smile:

Very cool. I it rare to see some animation made in blender. Stills are dominating topow.

Its very nice and good texture.

Great work. Getting all those little movements down to make it look real must have been tough.

Hey, really cool, how have you handled the rigg of the wings? Iā€™ve also made a Bird some month ago, but it didnā€™t work to close his wings, I tried different riggs, sadly without success and I couldnā€™t find anything in the web :frowning:

Awesome, bro!:yes: I using only internal, I love real-time and canā€™t wait so long when physical rendering will completed. So itā€™s great to see that someone generate great stuff not using cycles like others. Most people get stupid to compare this two dramatically different engines!
I believe that great stuff will win realistic.

Dude!!! This Rocks!!

well done! very nice work as usual! I would love to see some screenshot of your wings rig :wink:

Mathias.

Awesome animation! One thing Iā€™d change, though, would be the sound. The background noise sounds like itā€™s taking place in an aviary, with all the birds chirping simultaneously even though the scene looks like itā€™s taking place in a forest. The two places produce definitely different noises. Keep up the good work!:yes:

Have you shared the .blend files for this beautiful sparrow.

Added making of ā€œsparrowā€ video , hope you guys like it , and thanks a lot for all the appreciation :slight_smile: