T-55 Tank

Very nice… may have to ask for a tutorial on how you got that…

Thanks @norvman, if I find some time I will make a short tutorial about it.

Hi again! I want to show you general view of the tank (still incomplete, the turret is a little to low)

The worn hook looks very good. Nice work. Would love to see some tutorial on some of the aspects of this project.

The detail and modeling is freaking insane! Sweet job.

Great work mate, how many polygons are we talking about here, its really well detailed, keep it up…

Thanks for your opinions!

Here you have small tutoral about turret’s material. I didn’t have enough time to translate it to English. http://polskikursblendera.pl/forum/index.php/topic,1335.0.html

JourneymanGreat work mate, how many polygons are we talking about here, its really well detailed, keep it up…

Thank you. Model has 2,5 million vertices.

Nice modeling bro! curious for when its completely textured

Gorgeous, gorgeous model. The detail is…wow…I am stunned. Outstanding!

Thank you! I’m going to post an update soon.

Insane! Your modeling and application of texture is superb. Can’t wait to see more.

Thanks @rombout for this addon.
Thanks @MMoore0324.

Small progress

Attachments

More renders:

Attachments

Nice details your adding

I love your attention to the detail parts… I also think your doing a good job of keeping a good ballance with your polygon count… great work! keep going guy!

Small update:

Hi, very nice job. You are right to get the details, it is (imo) very important !
Keep up the good work.

I wish the old tank documentaries I watched had tanks with this level of detail.

I see I follow the very similar thread like on the Polish forum “blenderownia”. Am I right? :cool:

Thanks!
@lothar79: Yes, you are right :smiley: