T-55 Tank

CAn’t wait to see this masterpiece finished.
I think it’s gonna be insane.

Damn this looks fine work of modeling! *hats off
Can’t wait to see it textured!

Thanks!:smiley:
Next update.

sweet! meshes, may i see the wire frames? i would like to study the edge loops

Really great detail on this, it was a pleasure to go through this thread. Great stuff! :smiley:

I see you have drastically changed the shader… What are the proportion between glossy a difuse material?

I dont know what to say. This is absolutely incredible.

Thanks a lot! It’s very motivating.
@rombout: I will share wireframes soon (weekend).
@lothar79: It’s simple OpenGL render with matcap (attachment) and colored in Gimp.

Great modeling. Wish the ending of all wars around the world.

I am very impressed! I don’t think I’ve seen anything made in Blender so detailed for a long time. Can’t wait until it is textured!

Thank you!
Wireframes:

Don’t you have stretching in that bottom right part. It looks like the mesh is squeezed quite a lot there

Wow…some " SICK" modelling out here. Well don’t…cant wait to see the final result

@robmout: Where is it exactly?
@CG-Predator: Thank you!

Attachments

ive attached a image with pointed in red the parts i referred to that looked squeezed

Attachments

WOW! This is amazingly well done. I can’t wait to see it fully textured. Keep up the good work!

Wow, crazy stuff! Excellent work!
As I’m modeling a Leopard 1 for a while now, your tips will come in handy, much appreciated.

It looks so realistic, real good work.

Thank you!
@rombout: Yes, you are right. There are some artifacts, but it’s very small part so I don’t have to pay attention on topology. It’s also completely flat surface.

Hi!
3d view of the tank http://p3d.in/tdZgW