Vikings

Impressive lighting and shading work mate! Brilliant models and textures too, though your final small sized render doesn’t exactly do this beauty much justice. Perhaps an HD render?

nice !!! xD

Great work!!!

that is very good. nice work

Wonderful!

It is possible to find fault with this image, if one looks hard enough. (For example, the wooden bulwark on the shoreline does not cast a shadow on the water, nor do (I think that) the buildings cast an entirely complex-enough shadow upon the ground.) But… these are “nits,” and such quibbling is unkind. A fine piece of diorama-style work. Well-deserving of its place in the Gallery.

The feeling of this pix is amazing!! Top shelf!! But the advice these Yaf-forum cats have to offer would put this over-the-top!!

the terrain and rocks are looking really amazing!
really great work.

Beautiful image, I love the painterly palette.

AWESOME WORK! =o

This image is just mind blowing man seriously…

nice color range

reminds me of Anno 1404

I love this, it’s a beautiful aesthetic. You captured the feel brilliantly!

I have nothing to critique for the modeling, lighting, rendering or anything - it looks really good. However, I was wondering… A boat, by the pier, would not have the oars out or the sail up, would it???

I really like this setting as it looks so tranquil. The earth tones you’ve utilized add dimension to the scene. Thanks for sharing.

What a beautiful render. I know Vikings weren’t the nicest of people around but this definitely gives you a warm fuzzy feeling inside. Kudos!

Jeremy Deighan

Great stuff I realy like the textures I know how difficult it is to get grass to look right!

Oh, god it’s so lovely. Looks like a miniature of a village. The only problem is that it ends and behind the houses there is nothing else. Try adding a picture of a mountain for examble to fill up the background with something.

Brilliant!
Love tone and composition.