Racing Hoverbike (A Road Trip in 2116 Contest)

Hi everyone! I’d like to show you my entry for latest Allegorithmic contest. I got 8th place :slight_smile:
I used Blender and Zbrush for modeling and Substance Painter for texturing. I’ve learnt some new techniques and it was a great opportunity to try them in practice.

Hope you like it!

Cheers!

Attachments

Congrats! Render in cycles or iray?

Congrats and very nice, like to get my arse in that seat. :evilgrin:

Shaun

Thank you everyone!

@parel: I used Cycles.

Love this!!:slight_smile:

Thanks @jim trim!

technically great work. near to reality. would love to see an animation of it hovering up and down a little. but i cannot see where to put the knees and feet.

Thanks @S-Markt! Animation will be a bit weird without a rider :slight_smile: I will think about it in the future.
Btw, there is a lot of place for legs:

ok, i was blind but now i see. i thought in dimensions of a real motorcycle but this is up to three times longer. now it makes sense. i had a hovering animation in mind where the bike stands still only changing the hight a little bit and a “wooa wooa” sound at low level.

Stunning. The realism is fantastic.

@S-Markt: Yeah, I see what you mean. I will think about it in the future.

Dont foricbly need a driver ( even if you have… a naked one ( its summer anyway hé hé ) … rig some parts of the engine as exhaust and do a cool animation of it…

Really nice work, a lot of details where it is needed, and smooth parts for make rest the eyes . really cool .

i asked where the driver has to put his feet and Mac put the driver on the seat to show me. he wasn´t meant to stay there

That was just a llittle joke on my side … nothing serious.

Fantastic work!!!

Awww, that colors…
Really stunning and impressive!

Thank you guys!

Hello guys i have made a free webservice just for blender community i dont know where i can post this … i just did but its not showing up on the forum list any way this is the website

www.pazhanji.org

thank you guys.

I’m not sure if it’s a good place for this post :slight_smile: