Geely Emgrand EC7 RV

Hello everyone!
Some time ago I finished my personal educational project. It was a high-poly recreation of Geely Emgrand EC7 RV vehicle.
The main goal was to have more practice in modelling, texturing and rendering.
There was not much time for the project, as CG is currently a hobby of mine. But finally I accomplished it! :cool:
Hope you find this attempt interesting. Any critique is appreciated!
(See a facelift version of this vehicle here: Geely Emgrand 7 Facelift Concept)

16 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

Now I’m working on a deep face lift of this model. Hope there will be something worth to show soon.

2 Likes

I really don’t know what to say… this is just… unbelievable! seriously! 5 stars, top row, anything!

I´m with tonatiuh. Don´t know what to say…if CG is a hobby, what are you doing for a living? This just looks super-professional to me…
Five Stars, top row… you name it…

Awesome work!

Amazing quality! I can’t even critique it in anyway. Wow, congrats!

Thank you guys! I really appreciate your feedback!
As always there is no limit to perfection) And personally I see here many moments that could be done better…
Now I’m practicing in digital sketching. I realized that It’s more interesting to create something new.
Hope you’ll see several new vehicle concepts soon :slight_smile:

Holy crap! Perfect!

Just WOW! This is an amazing work! And of course, you personally see every single flaw.
But I can tell you, from a viewers , this is flawless.

5 stars from me.

Well, you pushing it. I’m still not certain if they are real images or perfect renders :smiley:

I can’t wait for your concept cars.

Awesome shots.
There are only 1 image and small details here and there that makes me turn my nose up…
… but I won’t tell you, and I won’t go into pixel fucking because your work pleased me at first glance way more than how I expect here.
Gratz, respect and 5 stars.

The best car ever made in any CG! Superb! You have really talanted eyes-creative. If this you can, so you can more than this. Keep up good work! :smiley:

Excellent!

Thank you all for such positive responses! It really inspires for new creations!
BTW yesterday a rough sketch of a new front bumper and headlights was finished.
So now activities are moving into Blender)

Get out! I’m depressed by you… Such beautiful work here :smiley:
Man, i love this car. Modelling, textures, feeling… perfect!