10 Cubes Challenge - Huge

Mt. Blend :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Mt. Blend : home of the mythical Cube-Gods. :smiley:

2 Likes

Love the simplicity and perfect color choice! Nicely done!

2 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile: these always leave me with that feeling “if only I had 1 more cube” :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cube-piter – king of the Cube-Gods on Mt. Blend – wielding the X-hotkey of Deletion!

2 Likes

Square-a (rhymes with “Hera”) – queen mother of the Cube-Gods on Mt. Blend. In this image, her planar-thickness is greatly exaggerated. She is the patron goddess of floors, ground, and all things planar; as well as being the patron deity of stilted 2-dimensional dinner-party conversations…

2 Likes

The smith of the Cube-Gods is HeFacedUs – the god of Edit-mode and especially Vertex-Fill, hence his name. Any resemblance to a science-officer from a certain sci-fi franchise is purely coincidental…

2 Likes

hahaha brilliant, is Cube-piter responsible for the deletion of all default cubes that came before us?

Square-a, such beauty!

And HeFacedUs, clearly punished with a TrackToConstraint curse

1 Like

… TrackToConstraint … good one! I don’t know how I missed that!

Now if I could only find a name for the god of the Underworld – to be surrounded by waaaaay more than 10-cubes, as he rules over all the deleted Default Cubes. :smiley:

Well, Square-ebos would be a possibility, as well as Quartaros.
Also nice: Squareberos, the dog guarding the entry.

(Square-a is my favourite so far.)

Behold SquareBeros, Guard-Dog of the UnderCubeWorld. SquareBeros has only 1 head (10-cube max), but a large number of GeoNode instances. Try getting past THIS pack undetected! :smiley:

(GeoNodes: bending still more rules of the 10-Cube-Challenge – another reason not to post these at top level of the challenge.)

1 Like

Any render of a canine, rules or no rules deserves to be at the top level! Its great :smiley:

1 Like

This pasty emaciated Cube-God is EightVees (torturously rhymes with Hades – but in reference to the 8 vertices of each hexahedron). He rules in Quarteros: where all the Deleted Cubes spend eternity. He holds the Florescent-bulb of Authority to illumine the perpetual darkness of his kingdom, and wears the X-hotkey diadem of Deletion on his forhead.

(EightVees is built of 9 “cubes”. The 10th is one ideal Ghost-Cube: GeoNode-instanced to fill Quarteros with too many ghost-cubes.) :smiley:

1 Like

A true villian!

If only Hercubes was here to challenge him, well at least in the disney version :smiley:

I feel you could have run this theme through all prompts haha

1 Like

And all the SquareBeros minions seem to leave a stinky littly present… :rofl:

1 Like

Did someone say K9?

I was going to add to this thread but he’s a sort of hero and filled in the one I missed.

Edit: just correcting my typing :slight_smile: