10 Cubes prompt #1 - Movies

That’s right, the theme for the first prompt is Movies.

Recreate your favorite scene from a movie!
Or try to make a movie poster!
Or maybe a behind the scenes image!

Make your own topic and post one (or several!) submissions

If you’re feeling brave, try making an animated movie of your own (or maybe just one shot) with only 10 cubes

Here’s a fantastic example from the original challenge:
Run Indy Run by @johweedee

16 Likes

What ?? How did i missed that ???
(And aren’'t those 11 ??)

RROOOAAARRRRRRRR

(I could swear there was no intro some minutes ago… so maybe i’m offending any rule? )

14 Likes

Yeah I was still in the process of moving everything into the right place :slight_smile:

Edit: by the way, perhaps it’s more fun to open your own topic in the #10-cubes-challenge-2022 category and post all your entries there?

1 Like

Cubes in the mirror are closer than they appear! :smile:

2 Likes

Here’s my submission. A guy lifting up 100 KG…

Add

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Prompt #1- I’ll be back!

Watch the mountain, Maverick!

11 Likes

Into the sunset

12 Likes

Moved my entry into its own topic

10 Likes

Good bye TITANIC…

15 Likes

Clever use of the 10th cube as the water! At first glance I thought you were cheating with materials, but the lighting is really what sells the shot!

2 Likes

Thank you @Charles_Weaver ! I used simply two lamps with colors and I hope this is within the rules about simply light setup. If not @bartv I’ll change it.

1 Like

A 10cube Starwars AT-AT

7 Likes

These are all fantastic!

But please, remember to make your own topics for each prompt. Do as many as you want within your topic though!
@Meshmonkey @Kazrarr @senteria @GrimbornWolf @rigoletto @finalglide @Crantisz @azzassfa @Okidoki

Thanks everyone, these are all looking amazing!

4 Likes

might be worth locking the prompt topics so people can’t reply? Actually I don’t know if you can @SterlingRoth but I can, if you want :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah, let’s lock the prompt topics

If anyone has any questions, post them in the intro topic and we can answer them there!

Thanks @joseph

3 Likes