alright well, i didnt work on detail, thats coming next. but this time, i rendered out this one for nearly 1 1/2 hours and then started working on the composition. i realized that the comp nodes i was using werent doing anything because the render wasnt even finishing so i set up nodes in a separate blend file, with an image input and normal com out and a big set of nodes in between. i even added a vignette this time! its kinda slight, but i did.
obviously, i changed the bg. ima tryta match the bg by putting wood around the glass, etc.
for the glass, timothy, i noticed that, and i didnt like it either lol. but i think i fixed it this time.
thanks guys for the compliments, constructive criticism, and comments! its really helping me become a better blenderer. and sorry about this paragraph. i do definitely dislike it because alliteration is always annoying.
but now i must focus on those details. i think ill try to get those details on today, then render it out through the night. we’ll see.