$100 to modle warcraft characters for a nsfw animation. price is negotiable

Im looking to pay someone $100 to make two hi poly and textured character modles. Yrel and a ork from world of warcraft. And they need to be able to be rigged later on. There are some more spicy details of the modles that I will give more information on when you message me. There for a nsfw animation I will be posting on an adult website.

If you can sculpt as well, that is a plus. Shoot me a message along with a link showing your past work. You will be fully credited for your work at the end of the video.

I would do it myself but I’m an animator not a sculpter or modeler. So the extra help would be greatly appreciated.

Price is negotiable depending on your skill level.

if that’s your ballpark budget, you should be looking at existing asset stock to buy already made items. Here’s a search tool to help you: https://3dmdb.com/

Bespoke (custom designs) work really should pay a living wage, mate. http://wiki.polycount.com/wiki/Freelance#Freelance_Rates

4 Likes

$100 for both characters or just one? Either way, that would be a rather large amount of work to be done.

3 Likes

Yeah, to second what’s been said, a high-poly sculpt + retopo is usually 50 an hour. Twenty hours for both would be 1000 (and that’s a really low estimate)

6 Likes

I’ve been using other modles but I want something better fit for what I need specifically. Trying to give some other artist a chance as well. Good way to grow a team of poeple. It would be easy to use other model’s. But it takes the fun outta of networking and getting to know other artist. And plus I wouldn’t be benefitting on something I feel like I had no part in creating.

You may need to rethink your budget if that is the approach you want. What you are currently offering is only a couple dollars an hour.

You may not have understood the mission of the OP:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.