11:58

Just a small reimagination of a classical character we all love. This project took me couple of months of weekend work, and even though not fully satisfied, I need to call it done before it never ends :wink:
I really wanted to dig deeper into geometry nodes hair and ended up to make it a little short film. The new hair system is just great !!! It may still feel a bit ā€œunfinishedā€ and unfortunately somewhat slow, but the flexibility we get by utilizing geometry nodesā€¦ amazing !!!

52 Likes

Fantastic animation!

1 Like

Sorry, I canā€™t find the words to describe how much I like it (him). :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thatā€™s awesome ! Itā€™s amazing how much efforts you put into the whole animation rather than just showcasing the character ! Beside that everything is on point, which is particularly impressive given the overall quality !

That is beyond ! Itā€™s all outstanding. The animation and the shading is awesome !
Maybe you could do some behind the scenes ?

oh, thank you very much for the nice wordsā€¦ I really appreciate it, yes, I am planning to put together a bit of a behind the screens

2 Likes

Excellent work, even if I was expecting a tribute to Iron Maiden when I clicked on the thread.

Wow! Thatā€™s wonderful! Everything about this piece of art is so amazing! And I want to pet this sweet little cutie :slightly_smiling_face:

Amazing work!

Oh no - you didnā€™t get him wet did you ?

1 Like

Iā€™m going to go out on a limb and say that I reckon this will get on the featured row! :grin:
Extremely impressive to say the least, stunning in fact. Well done on such fine work!

Just WOW, thereā€™s not much else to say. Simply stunning animation!

Beautiful. Wonderful animation.

Great Work!!!

Ha ha, not yet. But the roof has a leak :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Beautiful!
Great attention to details as modelling, shading, lighting and animation.

Thank you all for those super nice comments. I hope I find some time this weekend to show some behind the screens material :wink:

Just one word Awesome !! each scene is full of subtlety and the creature is splendid, I love it :star_struck: