Challenge #801 (26/10/18) Entries CLOSED

Elephant Track

Going to give this a shot this week. I really like the topic, nice pick! I decided to go with a night time theme, focusing on smaller details instead of the circus as a whole, since this is my first entry into a weekend challenge. Great way to spend a Saturday! Pure entry.

Ok, coming back a day later to update the image. I was really bothered by a few glaring problems with my render and couldn’t let it go, such as how the texture wasn’t coming all the way down to the water and how the reflection of the Ferris wheel just wasn’t bright enough. I didn’t know you could make an image into a light source!!! Found that purely by accident when trying to figure out how to brighten it up! Mind is blown a little. I had been shining a spot light on the image of the wheel in an effort to get it to reflect on the water and it was only partially working. This way is so much better!

And………. One more time, this is the last one, I promise! I didn’t like how the ground got washed out by the light, so fixed it to preserve the detail in it. This third image is my submission. Pure entry.

6 Likes