14 Blender animations required for RPG - $140 USD - SOLVED

Hello, I have created an RPG template for the Unreal Engine marketplace and would like to pay $140 for an animator to improve some animations.

They must all be brand new animations that you personally create, not downloaded from another source.

I will resell these animations as part of my RPG template product linked below. I will not obtain exclusive rights to these animations. You will be able to sell these animations in any marketplace you like and link to my page for marketing purposes. You will not be able to claim royalties from me.

These are the required animations:

1. Draw sword with right hand from left scabbard
  2. Sheathe sword with right hand to left scabbard
  3. Draw sword with left hand from right scabbard
  4. Sheathe sword with left hand to right scabbard
  5. Draw both swords from both left and right scabbards
  6. Sheathe both sword to both left and right scabbards
  7. Draw two handed sword from back scabbard
  8. Sheathe two handed sword to back scabbard
  9. Draw bow from back
  10. Right kick then go back to original pose
  11. Strafe right while facing forward and with sword drawn
  12. Strafe left while facing forward and with sword drawn
  13. Parry with left sword
  14. Parry with right sword

Each animation must be unique.

I will provide a Blender v3.6.5 file containing a rigged and skinned mesh and the starting and ending pose of each required animation.

I will pay by Paypal.com or Wise.com.

I need it done by 30th June 2024.

If you are interested then please send me an example of your animation skills.

thanks,
James

2 Likes

I approved this job post, but I should note that $10 per animation is a very low offer.

8 Likes

Yes to a developed country person but if you live in a country with a low cost of living then it is not so low. e.g. In Uzbekistan the average salary is $250 / month. This is only a few days work, maybe 1 week at most.

I’ve worked to 50 countries around the world, Freelancer for 15 years… In such a country the persons can’t even buy the PC required to animate the shots :slight_smile:
… but anyway even to someone really cheap you’re buying 1 hour work per animation… don’t forget the revisions, no one nails it first time exactly as you want it… communications time.

6 Likes

A cashier or janitor? Yes, and so what? The animator guy who sit in Uzbekistan can gain way more than those funny <10/hour and he wouldnt care about “avarage salary” in the country.

4 Likes

The deadline is also 30th June, which is relatively short notice.

It’s not an awful offer when you keep conversion rates in mind but doing the “Yes but if you live in a country with a low cost of living…” routine doesn’t really endear yourself to anyone. If you’re getting cheap work from people by outsourcing, the least you can do is not outwardly belittle their value.

7 Likes

Ok, the points have been made, nothing more needs to be said here, thanks :slight_smile:

4 Likes