1986 FleetWood Bounder

I took a day to mess with blender again after a long time
(my version was 2.48 till 2 weeks ago)
I was only going to make a simple 3d chibi but i got really stuck when i got 2.67 and faced the new UI.
How can i say this… I really had no problem whith the old UI from 2.4x versions but it was quite a chalenge to find everything back (you know, modfiers and simple things like loop cut bla bla bla) but it was whorth it for sure.

The day I took became 23 days in my spare time :frowning: , but it was really fun to see things getting shape and learning a lot of new tricks in the process :).

I posted it here in finished projects but I’m completely open to feedback of course (just don’t know if i’m changing anything because im doing something else right now…).

I used 0 image textures everything is pretty much modeled exept the logo on top

Ps: First post ever, so forgive if I messed up somehow…

Think this is the first image I’ve ever seen rendered in orthographic, and the effect was quite amusing. That, and you created the meth-mobile. :smiley: Heck, even Jesse looks like a douche! As he should.

I say, welcome back to Blender! And I hope you stick around and make more fun stuff. :slight_smile:

Thanks David, I love rendering in ortho and in this piece, it made everything look like a toy hahaha.

About blender, well… Im going nuts. The new stuff is reeeeeally amazing.
I mean, freestyle, ngons, rigify, topology sculpting and CYCLES (oh god! :slight_smile: )the list goes on…
Go Blender Go!