2nd Hand IV – Polski Fiat

This is the fourth vehicle I’m turning into a boxed miniature, a Polski Fiat 126p from 1973. Someone told me they’re called “Maluch” in polish, which means “little Fellow”. It’s the most detailled thing I’ve modelled so far, took me quite a while, has cost me some nerves but I’ve learned a lot during the process. Modelled and textured in Blender, rendered in Cycles. The box design was created in Illustrator, a bit of noise added in Lightroom.

Hope you like it!

80 Likes

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

You’re on the #featured row! :+1:

1 Like

so cool, thank you!!!

1 Like

Cool, I like it

1 Like

thank you!

Haha, that’s really cool. Suddenly after the first image the scale becomes apparent. :crazy_face:
I thought that was building in background.

1 Like

thank you :grin: it also works good as an excuse for inaccurate details… I can always say “it’s just a toy” :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Wow, that’s so cool

1 Like

thank you my friend :handshake:

1 Like

I love it, when I was a kid it was one of the most popular cars in Poland, it was quite cheap, and believe me or not, in high school we were traveling with five persons and luggage for camping in car this size :slight_smile:.
Next go with another polish car, Syrena or FSO Polonez.

1 Like

thank you! sounds like a good time :grin: sadly I’m not too familiar with polish cars (or poland in general) but the syrena looks awesome. like straight out of havanna. currently I’m modelling a mazda r360, which is also quite cute.

Nice job. As next, make Syrena.
Funny fact: Before colapse of USSR Poland with Cuba made exchange: Maluchs for oranges. So even today you may meet polish FIATs on Havana.

1 Like

thank you. you’re the second who suggested to make the syrena next :grin: And thanks for the trivia. Maluch for oranges… awesome trade.

This is so amazing. We actually had a Polski Fiat when I was a very little child :smiley: Dark blue with some lilac tint :slight_smile: I miss that little car ever since then!

1 Like

thank you! I’m glad to bring back some good memories :blush:

1 Like

Congratulations, this work has been nominated for the ‘Best of Blender Artists 2022’ award in the #vehicles category! You can vote for it here.

1 Like

it’s so cute :heart_eyes:

1 Like

thank you :grin: