3 Circles Around 3D Cursor/Origin Point?

What are these three circles around my 3D cursor/point of origin, and how do I disable them? They are definitely linked to my model because when I select the model the circles glow orange, when I deselect the circles go grey. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Edit: figured it out. I accidentally gave my object a force field, had to remove it in the Physics menu.

There is no Outliner so we don’t see if there is any other object … Some painting modes have one ring sculpting has two… are those three empties displayed as circles ?

I updated the screenshot to include the Outliner. The three circles are definitely linked to my model because when I select the model the circles glow orange, when I deselect my model the circles go grey.

This seems to be other parts of the mesh (editable in edit mode !?) and not linked (no subobject in outliner).

Not sure what you mean by that. When I go into edit mode there is nothing down there by the 3D cursor. When I hide the mesh the three circles disappear, so it’s definitely linked to the mesh somehow.

That’s weird becaue if it’s a linked object…:

it wouldn’t turn orange (or whatever theme u’r using) but if it’s a part of the mesh you could see it in edit mode… Maybe delete all the rest and some vertex of your model if you don’t wanna share all of it and upload the file?

I figured it out. I accidentally gave my object a force field, had to remove it in the Physics menu. I appreciate your help!

Oh… okay never thought of that… Happy blending.