3 mechanical models + shading for a client

Hi Everybody,

I need 3 models that I can use in a 3D project I’m doing for a client. Since I’m not really a great modeler and these model requests are mechanical and precise I want to outsource this.

The models are used for 3 different media outings/posters for a company that makes additives for fuel. I need the following

A model of a piston
A model of a boat/ship propellor
A model of a engine injection/carburator.

All the models need to be high quality an look real not sci-fi or fantasy. It needs to look clean not rusty or used. But I would like to have surface imperfections but it needs to look new.

I will do the rest of the project myself. I’m a freelance artist in photography/film/CGI

I’m looking for someone that can give me a fare price and a quick turn around with at least two round of adjustments one from me one from the client. I like to work with someone that is professional with a high skill level and speaking English or Dutch

The final product are 3 key visuals where flowers are surrounding these models. The additive that is produced by the client makes fuel cleaner and less environmentally impactful.

Please send me your work and contact to [email protected] you can look at my work at www.studiosweers.com

The budget is not to bad at all think about 200-300 a model.

Here are some references the client send me please note these are not the references for the models just a direction.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.