30 Facts about Chuck Norris

I just found this on another website and thought I’d copy over to here. Enjoy.

1. A blind man once stepped on Chuck Norris’ shoe. Chuck replied, “Don’t you know who I am? I’m Chuck Norris!” The mere mention of his name cured this man blindness. Sadly the first, last, and only thing this man ever saw, was a fatal roundhouse delivered by Chuck Norris.

2. Chuck Norris’ tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

3. Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn’t stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.

4. Chuck Norris can piss into gale force winds.

5. Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

6. Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

7. Chuck Norris’s girlfriend once asked him how much wood a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood. He then shouted, “HOW DARE YOU RHYME IN THE PRESENCE OF CHUCK NORRIS!” and ripped out her throat. Holding his girlfriend’s bloody throat in his hand he bellowed, “Don’t **** with Chuck!” Two years and five months later he realized the irony of this statement and laughed so hard that anyone within a hundred mile radius of the blast went deaf.

8. Chuck Norris built a time machine and went back in time to stop the JFK assassination. As Oswald shot, Chuck met all three bullets with his beard, deflecting them. JFK’s head exploded out of sheer amazement.

9. The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.

10. Chuck Norris once ate three 72 oz. steaks in one hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having sex with his waitress.

11. Filming on location for Walker: Texas Ranger, Chuck Norris brought a stillborn baby lamb back to life by giving it a prolonged beard rub. Shortly after the farm animal sprang back to life and a crowd had gathered, Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked the animal, breaking its neck, to remind the crew once more that Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

12. To prove it isn’t that big of a deal to beat cancer. Chuck Norris smoked 15 cartons of cigarettes a day for 2 years and aquired 7 different kinds of cancer only to rid them from his body by flexing for 30 minutes. Beat that, Lance Armstrong.

13. Chuck Norris was the fourth Wiseman. He brought baby Jesus the gift of “beard”. Jesus wore it proudly to his dying day. The other Wisemen, jealous of Jesus’ obvious gift favoritism, used their combined influence to have Chuck omitted from the Bible. Shortly after all three died of roundhouse kick related deaths.

14. If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can’t see Chuck Norris you may be only seconds away from death.

15. Chuck Norris can eat not just six Saltine crackers in a minute, but six sleeves of them. Remarkably, this ability has nothing to do with roundhouse kicks; he just loves eating crackers.

16. Rather than being birthed like a normal child, Chuck Norris instead decided to punch his way out of his mother’s womb. Shortly thereafter he grew a beard.

17. Chuck Norris doesn’t read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

18. Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a ****ing Indian.

19. There are no disabled people. Only people who have met Chuck Norris.

20. Chuck Norris can make a woman climax by simply pointing at her and saying “booya”.

21. Chuck Norris is not hung like a horse… horses are hung like Chuck Norris

22. When Chuck Norris’s wife burned the turkey one Thanksgiving, Chuck said, “Don’t worry about it honey,” and went into his backyard. He came back five minutes later with a live turkey, ate it whole, and when he threw it up a few seconds later it was fully cooked and came with cranberry sauce. When his wife asked him how he had done it, he gave her a roundhouse kick to the face and said, “Never question Chuck Norris.”

23. On June 7th 1994, Chuck Norris entered the same restaurant supermodel Cindy Crawford was eating at. Instinctively, Cindy swept everything off the table, threw herself on it in a fit of lust, and begged Chuck to ravish her. After Chuck finished his beer, he obliged her. When Chucks magnificent lead sperm cannoned into Cindys womb it went straight to one of her ovaries and roared, Which one of you servile wenches thinks you can handle getting split open by the Chuck!? All of the eggs cowered in the corner. The same thing happened at the other ovary. I didnt ****ing think so! shouted the lead sperm which then lead the rest of the troops back into Chucks balls. Chuck pulled out, roundhouse kicked Cindy in the face and told her, Dont ever waste my time again.

24. One of the greatest cover-ups of the last century was the fact that Hitler did not commit suicide in his bunker, but was in fact tea-bagged to death by Chuck Norris.

25. Chuck Norris doesnt shave; he kicks himself in the face. The only thing that can cut Chuck Norris is Chuck Norris.

26. Jesus’s Birthday isn’t December 25 but Chuck Norris once sent him a birthday card for that day, Jesus was too scared to tell Chuck the truth. Thats why we celebrate Christmas

27. Chuck Norris once bet NASA he could survive re-entry without a spacesuit. On July 19th, 1999, a naked Chuck Norris re-entered the earth’s atmosphere, streaking over 14 states and reaching a temperature of 3000 degrees. An embarrassed NASA publically claimed it was a meteor, and still owes him a beer.

28. Before each filming of Walker: Texas Ranger, Chuck Norris is injected with five times the lethal dose of elephant tranquilzer. This is, of course, to limit his strength and mobility, in an attempt to lower the fatality rate of the actors he fights.

29. Chuck Norris once tried to sue Burger King after they refused to put razor wire in his Whopper Jr., insisting that that actually is “his” way.

30. Those aren’t credits that roll after Walker Texas Ranger, it is actually a list of people that Chuck Norris round house kicked in the face that day.

According to Newton’s Third Law, Chuck Norris can Round House kick you yesterday.

oh crap! that is some good stuff.

found the orginal site here http://www.4q.cc/chuck/index.php?topthirty
your list here is much better, they have some different ones on their site that are not that good.

For those of you poor souls who do not know of Chuck Norris, here he is:

1. The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.

…and the chief exporter of pain is Chuck Norris!

Walker Texas Ranger :smiley: I miss Texas a hell lot. I live 11/16 of my year there. And I remember the Late Night show with Conan. Loved to show cheesy Chuck Noris clips during the show. Hillarious :smiley:

Happy new year btw

Good laught too

1. Jesus’s Birthday isn’t December 25 but Chuck Norris once sent him a birthday card for that day, Jesus was too scared to tell Chuck the truth. Thats why we celebrate Christmas

Ah ha, that explains why we celebrate Christmas on the 25th of December.

It’s been on Entensity for forever…

I like the Texas Ranger lever.

Sweet! It’s those painfully annoying Vin Diesel “facts” but now about Chuck Norris! Halarity Ensues! %|

Chuck Norris sucks

ok, the first half of that was hilarious…HAHA, i must admit, he reminds me of steven segal…

Amen

Mr T is where its at :wink:

I pity the fool (he was talking about you Wu).

Alltaken

I pity the fool (he was talking about you Wu).

Hey! That rhymes!