[30% SALE] Layer Texturing Addon - FREE & PRO Versions - Ravage 2

Welcome to the Ravage 2 community thread!

Ravage is a simplified Quixel Mixer / Substance Painter / Mari / ArmorPaint, but within Blender. It provides a layer-based texturing system, the ability to access local libraries and online libraries via Asset Ninja and Quixel Bridge, tools to speed up your workflow, and much more.

Ravage Lite is the free version of the addon and allows you to use some of the functionality available in the Pro version before committing, it comes with:

• Unlimited amount of layers on the stack
  • A single layer type, the PBR layer
  • Multiple node types for the PBR layer
  • Access to basic mask functionality
  • Ability to edit material settings via the Ravage panel
PS: There is no time limit as to how long you can use it; It’s yours to keep FOREVER!

Ravage Pro is the fully-featured version of the addon. With this package, you will get:

• Everything in Ravage Lite plus…
  • Access to multiple layer types
  • Full access to filters, masks, and vector manipulation nodes as well
  • Ability to custom filters, masks, and vector manipulation nodes
  • Modals such as the polygon fill, environment rotation, and more
  • Support map, export baking, & High-poly baking
  • Much more

USING THE LINK BELOW, YOU CAN GET RAVAGE 2 30% OFF FROM AUGUST 24TH AT 12:00AM (GMT -5) TO AUGUST 30TH AT 11:59pm (GMT -5) :rocket:

https://thefauxrogue.com/download

The Getting Started resources are available via the link below:

https://thefauxrogue.com/learn

4 Likes

Awesome! Looking forward to it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Niklas!

If I buy this addon from your homepage, how can I download the addon again if I delete it accidentally?
Is it the same version as on Blendermarket?

Hey,
You’ll get an email with a permanent download link where you can re-download and also get updates as would be the case with Gumroad.

2 Likes

Nice, thanks for your quick reply.

1 Like

I can’t see the help panel in Polygonfill Tool. It would be good if I could still set the size myself.

Don’t know how this passed me. :see_no_evil: I really appreciate you supporting the project! :rocket:

Ooof, I see what you mean. :thinking: I will look into making this configurable.

How’s the addon treating you otherwise? :slightly_smiling_face:

I think the addon is awesome. :ok_hand:t3:
I’m still an inexperienced Blender user in general and haven’t done much texturing yet. So I’m still a little overwhelmed with all the features this addon has. I am glad and thankful that it has a tutorial. I really like the structure of the addon and also how to proceed.
I don’t like to deal with the shading mode in Blender, so this addon comes in very handy.

2 Likes

Nice, glad you’re enjoying it!
Yeah, there’s a slight learning curve, though once you get it, you’ll be texturing faster than ever, haha.

If you have an account, feel free to join the Discord server and interact with other users. :wink:

1 Like