30+ Sites With Public Domain Content (CC0)

Hey everyone, I added 2 new pages to the thread!
M TEXTURES and Kay Quobad so I hope you enjoy!

I updated the thread with the site :slight_smile: Sorry ot took so long

2 Likes

Great list! I love CC0 stuff. I create some myself as well.
I recently published my own CC0 Free 3D Model library.
It could be on the list as well!

1 Like

Hi Nisu!
I love your collection. I’m adding it to the list right now. I’m sorry I’ve been away. Thank you for your contribution to the license and the thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to share that I just launched a CC0 texture website.

It is brand new, so there isn’t that much variety yet. But I’m planning on creating tons of content over there, so if you could check it out that would be amazing! Any feedback is appreciated as well. :smile:

https://www.lamroncg.com/

3 Likes

Hello everyone!

It’s been a while, hasn’t it? I just wanted to let you all know this list has been revised and edited! Some websites had dead links or have been updated since the last time this post has been edited but after taking some time, I have been able to visit every page and update them.

I am so happy to see that this thread has helped so many people! Over 17k views! I cannot express how much joy and love I have for this community and the amazing artists who post their models under the Public Domain. It’s because of them, we can create art with no need to keep track of giving credit or making sure the model, texture, or anything we create violates copyright law if we are to redistribute the art we create.

I also want to thank you all for helping me find new and amazing websites to add to the list. This list will be updated more frequently when I find more websites. So, thank you all for your help and wanting to contribute. You’re all amazing! :heart:

1 Like

It’s an amazing resource, I’ll pin it for a couple of days to help more people discover it!

2 Likes

Good Job, compiling this list.

1 Like

Thank you, sir!

1 Like

Thank you!

Hello everyone!

have been added to the list! Thank you @Lewiw for the Backdrop Treelines and telling me about Three D Scans!

1 Like

thank you that was really informative

1 Like

Thank you! I’m glad you like it :smile:

Hello everyone!
PBR Textures has been added to the list!

I had a few other ones I was going to add but I accidently deleted the text file I had… :disappointed_relieved: I have to find them again lol

Thanks a lot for the resources!!!

1 Like

Thank you everyone for over 20k views! I’m beyond happy to know this list has helped so many people.

Happy New Years everyone!

1 Like