3D Art Buildathon with $10K in prizes

Hey all! My workplace, Mona, is running a Buildathon starting January 17th and ending March 3rd, and we’re calling all 3D creators to join us. Whether you’re looking to learn, create, or just beef up your portfolio, this 6-week event is the perfect opportunity. AND, there’s a bounty of $10K up for grabs!

Our buildathon isn’t just about creating; it’s about community, innovation, and pushing the boundaries of 3D Asset Creation in this buildathon.

Dates:
Registration Begins: Now
Submission Deadline: March 3rd, 2024

Judging Period: March 4th to March 8th, 2024

Awards Ceremony: March 11th

Register now at https://monaverse.com/blog/3d-object-buildathon/ You’ll find all the details about eligibility, requirements, and more.

Registration is free and ongoing up until the date of submission. We use the registration to send participants details of events and workshops.

We also invite you to join our Discord: https://discord.gg/monaverse to stay updated

JW

Clever … acquire a large pool of assets, with a set budget expenditure .

2 Likes

There are a lot like this lately…

I also never understood why people will buy a new car… “because they get 1000$ cash” when doing so…

:person_shrugging: …but hey… they are so happy when they telling me…

1 Like

Am I missing something here? $10k+ for 15(?) assets seems rather generous?
nvm, I read the actual T&C.

If… and only if… someone does “win” this…

…and as bad as the world might be… “the winner” could also be… fake(d)…

Any lotterie ticket may be less sumptuous… ?? IDK :person_shrugging:

We will definitely be selecting winners. We have a pretty active community of 3D artists currently with many of them that use Blender. Would love to see what you all put together for the Buildathon.

This may be so… but… at least when i do look at your about–page… i do not see very much… (according company etc…)…

Someone has to look into you “terms” and “privacy” to find any adress and then this are two different ones !? :interrobang:

Okay… by far too complicated for me… i’m out already…

And only in your blog there is a hint that you do exist since Jun 30, 2022 and…

“Build the Open Metaverse with Mona”

Well… you mainly seems to be a marketplace for avatars and “spaces”… whatever this means… because to start (test ?) building any “creation” someone has to register… ?

So for me…
…oh i said already… i love simple things… and i’m out…
:person_shrugging:

Good luck.