3D Artist (m/w/d) - Independent 3D Game/Metaverse Designer

Your mission

3D Artists, 3D Character Artists and 3D Generalists are what we call “Tailors” in the STYLE Protocol ecosystem.

As a Tailor, you will get access to thousands of exclusive virtual assets as a high-poly 3D file or as 2D inspiration. You can freely choose projects to work on and create optimized (low-poly) 3D files for multiple games and metaverses with the help of our guidelines.

Your broader experience with game development and creating well-designed 3D assets will help you work collaboratively with high-level designers to ensure that you are always developing your skills.

Your responsibilities

• As a Tailor, you will be working at your own pace by choosing your preferred projects on the STYLE Protocol ecosystem, whenever you want!
  • Convert 2D reference images of characters to 3D models.
  • Strong technical ability to manage assets to fit poly counts, draw call limits and texture memory.
  • Experience in rigging

Your Profile

• Proficient with traditional 3D tools like Blender/Maya/Max etc.
  • Experience in rigging/skinning 3D characters.
  • Know how to create LODs (optional).

Why us?

• Access to a community to meet fellow 3D enthusiasts from around the globe to chat and share creativity with fixed monetary rewards for every project you participate in.
  • Lifetime royalties on sales of your 3D creations in multiple metaverses.
  • Be a part of a diverse international community with highly qualified and dedicated members.

Do you want to be part of our story? Help build 3D characters and assets that are fun for players around the different Metaverses and games. Be a part of our journey to build the STYLE Protocol’s ecosystem.

You can simply apply using the link below and we will contact you :

Check us out on :

You need a 3d modeler?

Hi Marksingh 1324,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, we do. Please fill out the form below and we will contact you for further details:

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Bests,
Style Protocol

I dont have portfolio, i dont have discord and i refuse to download the discord. How do i complete the application you provide?

We use discord as a tool of communication but that is not an issue, you can write “NA” but portfolio is a must to have, as our team want to check your skills before assigning projects to you. If you don’t have a portfolio online, you can share with us some of your previous work via email.

Please let us know if you have more questions.

I’m a 3D Modeler.
https://nickrrrs.artstation.com

I don’t have a Wallet ID and I’ve tried getting the Meta Mask but it isn’t working.
Isn’t there a different method of payment that can be used ??