3D artist needed for 80s wireframe style abstract sci-fi hologram

Hi All. I’m a designer at a boutique design studio based out of Toronto which specializes in brand strategy, design & development.

I’m looking for a 3d artist to put together some 80’s wireframe sci-fi hologram style artwork for use on collateral in a brand identity project. The final products would just be still images to be put on website landing pages, presentation decks, t-shirts etc. We’d need the final images in specific colours and a transparent background.

Here’s a description of the type of style we’re looking to achieve:

I’ve attached a moodboard to give a better idea of what we’re looking for. This pretty much covers the range of complexity and the style we’re looking for:

Looking for anyone who thinks they can execute this style effectively.

No deadline yet, but will be under way shortly. Contact me if interested and I’ll update you with more specifics when they become available.

1 Like

I would be able to achieve this look well, I think. You can reach me on this site or at my email [email protected], my work is on my instagram @sirsnowy7 if you’d like to see what I’ve done before.

Hello @Cyrus_Fonseca

i am able to help on this project, you can contact me on email: [email protected] amd view my portfolio:
https://www.artstation.com/jasonj103

awaiting your response,
Jason

Ayo!
Thumbnail
Here’s a previous project I did that might give you an indication of work:

and as for general 3D

Feel free to send me a DM or email at [email protected] ^-^

3 Likes

Hi There,

I have PMed you regarding this.
Please check it out.

Thanks
Rocky Dash

I’m Arien Fay, a Freelance 3D Artist. I can help you with this project.

You can see my portfolio (and contact me) here: artstation.com/arienfay
And here: sketchfab.com/arienfay

Have a good day!
Arien

Hey, I’m Ally,

Here is my portfolio: artstation.com/atluina
i can work fast and cheap :slight_smile:
pls send me a message: [email protected]

hi! i’m Agus,
I have seen your request, and I am sure I can help you achieve what you need

maybe you should check my last 3D works: www.dribbble.com/AgustinCristofano

keep me in mind to work together on your ideas!

best regards

Hi,
Just messaged you!

Thanks,
Maria Kaminska

Good Evening Cyrus,

My name is Lawrence, and I’m a Freelance 3D Artist & Generalist, who expresses an affinity for matching various-unique style aesthetics, and I can achieve the high-quality ‘80’s wireframe’-styled deliverables you’re looking for.

Examples of my previous Personal & Professional works may be found at the following link:
LawrencePompey.com

Best regards,
Lawrence M. Pompey
[email protected]

P.S.: Please also view this Music Visualization project, where I implemented a similar, stylized wireframe theme: https://lawrencepompey.com/synesthesia

Hi! My name is Pablo Ezequiel Padula and I am dedicated to the editing, animation and modeling of 2D and 3D videos.

Take a look at my portfolio

Regards!
Pablo

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.