3D Artists Needed For Commercial

Hello! My name is RJ and I am currently looking for talented people who can produce a fully 3D commercial that will be about 1 minute long. This commercial is for a start up company who is developing an All-In-One service app that will allow the user to book reservations and track the progress of the order. We will be showing this commercial to potential investors so it needs to be of highest quality. We also do have an idea of what the commercial will be about (story wise). For more information and to discuss rates and budget, please contact me at: [email protected].

Requirements:
-Experience in modeling and rigging full 3D human characters and various objects (Minimum 2 Years+)
-Experience in virtual set building (Minimum 2 Years+)
-Experience in proper lighting set up (Minimum 2 Years+)
-Experience texturing objects and characters (Minimum 2 Years+)
-Experience in animating human models and lip-syncing (Minimum 2 Years+)

We do have a timeline in place for the project and we will be discussing payment upon receiving resumes and prior work experience. This is a chance to work with a very exciting upcoming company. We look forward to speaking with you! We also will need an additional model for the companys mascot. A porcupine.

1 Like

Hi!!

Email sent!

Thanks

Hi Robert Perales,

If you are willing to split the work among multiple artists, I would be a good fit for modelling assets and props for your scenes.

Sincerely,
Anthony

Hey Robert !
I have worked with TV commercial, corporate visuals, safety videos & have worked with international clients. My user name here says about me. I m exceptional in visualizations. I will send you email in some time.
Hope this is still ongoing requirement. I saw this post a bit late.

Cheers
Visualizer

Hello @RJProcitaba,
Kindly check the Email sent. [email protected]

www.zareusent.com
Regards, Rajiv

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.