3d floor plan - One bedroom apartment

I made this 3d floor plan in Blender. Started modeling in 2.80 and final renders are done in 2.81 Cycles and all materials are procedural. C&C welcome!

How-to video(modeling): https://youtu.be/o0k9kZwUhpo

2 Likes

From architectural point of view it’s odd that the front door opens to living room. At least I haven’t seen such arrangement in any houses I’ve visited.
By the way, what is that little closet between kitchen and laundry room? It seems like a perfect place for the entrance.

It is one floor of an apartment building. Please search this on google: “3d floor plan one bedroom apartment”, definitely you will be able to see floor plans like - door opens to Living, Dining, Kitchen, etc. Room in between kitchen and laundry - room for HVAC system.

Did you put dining table again the wall

Yes, How it feels?

Depressing as hell

Okay, I’ve got to tell you this, I’ve posted this on Blender forum, and people here don’t want to talk about rendering, lighting, model quality, etc. It’s much more gloomy than your dining table issue! I think you’re feeling better now

Think the shower head’s missing

My apologies. Not the impression I was aiming for.

The rendering seems to be in line with what the search result returns.

Although I personally prefer lighting like this

https://www.columbiaplaza.net/the-ambassador/floor-plans/

With variation in light temperatures as well as some hints to what the interior lighting looks like.

If the goal is to visualizing the internal layout then this is quite good.

I do however found the kitchen design to be quite lackluster and unappealing.

I find it odd that you decided to put the fridge away from the cooking and preparing area. And that the table is up against the wall with three seats facing the wall. Should be enough area for a regular table here.

Not exactly sure what to say about the pink stove.

Kitchen sink looks quite rough at the moment.

That coach is HUGE and sponge looking.

The brown pillow doesn’t look grounded with the four corners floating like that. The sheet has very hard edges, not fluffy at all.

the metal decos on the shelf can be quite distracting with a full blown out color.

That’s all I can think of right now.