Hi, I have a few questions concerning how to add 3d into live action video with Blender and another program.
- Is there any way to composite using After Effects? If not, what’s the best way?
- Can yafray render blender’s composite nodes? Is Indigo better than yafray?
- Can someone please make a video tutorial showing, from scratch, how to add blender’s 3d models into a live action video?
- How would I have shaky camera movement, but get the 3d models to stay in the same place without moving sparatically?
- How would I get the 3d models to move behind real objects even though the camera is not still?
I AM SOO SORRY TO ASK SO MUCH!!! BUT I REALLY NEED HELP ON THESE SUBJECTS!!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR TIME TO EVEN READ THIS!!!