3D Model Haven is coming!

Any updates on this? Still going ahead? Sure I’m not the only one curious :slight_smile:

1 Like

ETA right now is March :slight_smile: But you’ll hear more in the next week or two.

2 Likes

Awesome, keep us posted!

Is the project still set to be released this month? I’m very excited.

Yup, there’s still a lot left to do but so far everything’s on schedule.

3 Likes

That’s great! I can’t wait!

1 Like

Yay… Looks like it’s went live. There are some lovely models on their. Can’t wait to see the site grow.

4 Likes

Saw this today, looks awesome! Great job in seeing it through guys. Really keen to give it a go and see it grow.

1 Like

This is exciting news!

1 Like

Hello guys, this is the second topic for me on this site. I hope you will not get any problems like the first time, and excuse me for making any mistake.
So, I found a great site that allows you to download professional 3D models and use them as you wish for free, but the site needs support by uploading new 3D models.
I wanted to help, but I am a beginner in creating the 3D models
This is not advertising, I am just trying to help in order to provide a large collection of free 3D models with a cc0 license so that we can use it in the future, for example in interior decoration design or games making

3 Likes

Looks good, no registering or anything. Thanks for sharing.
Will grab most of them as usual. Unfortunately they will likely remain unused for what I do, but always nice to have “other stuff” to look at from time to time.

1 Like

I know ! It is really cool.
But the problem, as I mentioned earlier, is the number of models, so I wrote the topic here in hopes of solving this problem, as it seems that there are professionals in 3D modeling on this site.
I think the team already has a plan but they are taking a lot of time to upload new objects.

1 Like

I have a few models I could share for free… but it’s mostly crazy-folks stuff. And it’s all original work, no Trademarks or any other work (like foreign textures or mesh parts) included/used. I love what you folks are doing.

Here is what I could hand over to you (click):

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/e0JXoY

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/PmaDor

and some doors, hatches and what not… as you can see being used here in the background:

let me know

1 Like