3D modeler and animator for fun game project

Me and some friends are about to make a game. It startet out as a fun Project and is getting more serious.
The problem: We got three programmer/dev´s and one 3D Artist … me.
I am still learning blender and i am also bad. So we look for someone who has fun working on a project just for the fun and maby show me some things and helps me learning to use Blender.

To help me is not mainly part. So you can also be as bad as i am, having fun to learn with me and to do so on a project that may or may not be released some day. Also if you are good at blender you don´t have to help a noob like me out =D

About the game:
We Started with the idea of a single player open world game and are now about to change to a 3rd person multiplayer aka Metin 2, wow and so on.

The whole concept is not that far, so you´d have the opportunity to add what you´d like and give the game a direction that you would like to play.
Because of the fact that we build from scratch and everyone of us is working in his free time we are facing a long way to get some playable results.

We use the Unity engine.

Everyone in our team is german. It would help to know (or be) german but we also speak english, so basically you can come from wherever you want as long as you speak english. At least that much to communicate. (as you can see i am also not that good at it :smile: )

If you have Queastions ask them here or PM me.
I will also try to get this post updated if something changes.

1 Like

Hey! I’m a 3D generalist who mainly uses Blender. I can help you out with learning and answering questions. I’ve been using blender for about 7 years now professionally. You can check out more of my work here: cgsiino.com

Shoot me a message anytime! :smiley:

1 Like

Hello, i would like to help you out with the 3d modeling for game. I have some experience, want to improve more.

If you still need help…let me know :slight_smile:

Hi! I’ve been a blender artist for almost 2 years now. I can help you out, i’m no professional but I have a good knowledge of blender. I’m still a high school student so I wont be able to help on weekdays and during exams but i can help during weekends and holidays. I can do environments, weapons, characters and rigging.

email me at [email protected] for more

I’m a 2d artist learning blender. Decent in various Adobe apps. Glad to help if needed.