3D modeling

Hello everyone,

Seeking 3D Modeler and Engineer for Collaborative Crowdfunding Project

Dear 3D Modeling and Engineering Enthusiasts,

I hope this message finds you well. I am an individual with a passion for innovation and a groundbreaking idea, but I lack the technical expertise and resources to bring it to life. I am reaching out to this community in search of talented individuals who share my enthusiasm for turning ideas into reality.

Project Overview:

• I have a visionary concept that has the potential to make a significant impact in its respective industry.
  • However, as an individual without a company, I lack the financial means and the technical knowledge required to create a 3D model and engineer the product.

What I’m Looking For:

• A skilled 3D modeler who can transform my concept into a detailed, impressive 3D model.
  • An engineer with the technical expertise to turn the 3D model into a functional prototype.
  • Passionate collaborators who believe in the project’s potential and are open to a shared commitment.

Collaboration and Compensation:

• I am seeking collaborators who are willing to share in the success of this project. As an individual, I am not in a position to offer upfront payment.
  • We will work together to put the project on a crowdfunding platform, and any funds raised will be shared equally between us.

Why Collaborate with Me:

• This is an opportunity to work on a groundbreaking project with the potential to disrupt its industry.

If you are a 3D modeler or engineer with a passion for bringing ideas to life and are excited about this opportunity, I would love to hear from you. Please reach out with your portfolio, experience, and any questions you may have.

Together, we can turn this idea into a reality and share in the rewards it brings. Feel free to contact me via email : [email protected]

Thank you for considering this collaboration, and I look forward to connecting with like-minded individuals who are as enthusiastic about innovation as I am.

Warm regards,

Yevgen Konup

Hey Yevgen,

I’m moving this post to Volunteer Work since it’s deferred pay.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.