Remote contractor positions available.
Want to work for Toneplus remotely? Our entry procedure: https://toneplus.com/remotework
- Utilizing software to rig content under direction.
- Proactively stay current with new software, asset development processes and industry trends and share this knowledge with the team.
- Work with the Director, Supervisor and Leads to achieve the best look, responding feedback effectively.
- Self-assess progress and utilize time management techniques, as well as production tracking software, to meet deadlines and milestones.
- Follow our protocols in file management, project organization, and version control.
- Communicate effectively and respectfully.
Remote contractor positions:
- Paid per rig based so holiday and work hours are free.
- Minimum of 1 year professional experience with 3D rig creation using blender.
- Familiarity with, or willing to use the Blender interface. Toneplus uses the Toner animation pipeline which are our own tools based on modified Blender code to work with our real time backend toolkit. We are phasing out other inferior products.
- Desire to further improve skills and techniques.
- Strong will and self-motivation to complete tasks on time.
- Work well within a team.
- Resume and Demo Reel.
- Must be willing to complete a test if requested to do so.
- Ability to communicate and understand English direction.
- Native Japanese will need to show a willingness to communicate with an international team.
Extra skills that might be beneficial:
- Sculpture, photography, film or 2d traditional hand-drawn animation skills, life drawing or illustration skills.
- Past experience using Unity or Unreal Engine.
- Ability to assign shaders lights and render models.
- Ability to communicate in Korean or Chinese (any dialect).
**Salary is based on proven skill alone. Toneplus does not consider age, race, beliefs, sex or sexuality to be factors in calculation. Ability for advancement at all levels is open to all staff. Toneplus has a proven record on equal position advancement and equal wages.
For more information on this position contact HR here