3d stylized black female character

Day 5 of “Spontaneous” (making a character in a day). I won’t lie to y’all, this took a lil more than a day. Man’s getting a lil too occupied these days.
the process would be uploaded on my YouTube account soon. hit the subscribe button to be aware of it when it drops. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzfxIyknL0s6FGsJhj8CrHQ/featured
. the model would also be available for sale be sure to check that out as well. (currently have some published, you can check them out “yelzkizi” on artstation.com)
cycles, Blender
#blender #blender3d #blendercommunity #blenderrender #blendercycles #blenderart #blenderguru #blendertutorial #blendercentral #blender3dart #tagblender #blenderartist #blenderartist #blenderanimation #blendereevee #blendershare #blender28 #blenderartists #blender3dmodelling #cgi #character #characterdesign #characterart #characterdesigns #yelzkizi #virtual_personalities #winnieharlow

6 Likes

Interesting. I didn’t know vitiligo could be THAT light. Learn something new every day.

As always, your model is excellent. In a day (ok, a little more). Impressive.

1 Like

I get what you mean with “that light” could’ve been better. since the goal is to get everything done in a day, I’m more focused on getting things to the finish line so hella shortcuts and first takes.

1 Like

Sorry, I wasn’t clear enough – it CAN get entirely white; I looked it up. I just didn’t know because the only people I met with the condition had pinkish patches. So this is totally fine.

1 Like

oh in that case, I am as clueless as you were. I thought they has a lil pinkish tone too

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like