3d stylized character modeling artist needed (PAID)

Hi
I am looking for some more 3d artist who can create stylized 3d character models with stylized eye’s.Here are some samples regarding what i am looking for.Also i am willing to pay $200-$300 per character model with textures but the total polycount should be atleast 30k for per character model as it should not exceed more then 30k otherwise the model won’t be usable.I am looking for someone to create stylized 3d model of batman and superman villains.Also the deadline is 6 months for the completion of all of the character models with textures as i need all the necessery assets to get completed within 6 months deadline.

please check these stylized model images to understand what i am looking for.If need more budget for per character model then i will try to give $200 extra to make the budget $400-$500 but it should not exceed more then this because i won’t be able to agree proposals with higher budgets then $500 as it should be within $500 range of budget.

Contact
[email protected]
discord Sank#6150

1 Like

Hello
this project is now closed as i have found my 3d artist.Thankyou very much everyone

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.