3rd Person Game - Team Requests

Hi,
Is here anyone interested to make a 3rd person game?
I need help from some of the BG engine users who has the same interests like me.
My programming knowledge is a little poor, so I am requesting for help from some python programmer.
I can, I think, design any 3d models that I want for my game. I am not a pro but I am happy with my 3d models. I am also a 2d artist.
Making a playable game is not a single mans work. It needs some idea as well as some other staff which a single man can’t think of.
Anyone interested kindly reply.
Requests for: Programmer, Concept Artists. If you are a 3d modeler and interested to help me, you are also welcome.

Regards

After some days of rests, I thought I should update my thread a little. So, here is some screenshots of my current progress. I am doing this really very slowly.
First image is the concept art of the main character.
Second screenshot is the model.
Third screenshot is the texturing version which is not complete yet.

Attachments

And here is the level. Taking too much time just to model and texturing the first temple.

Attachments

Some additional NPC’s. Not sure will use or not.

Attachments

look like a cool game but im sorry i would help u but i really know nothing much about blender

I basically just do modeling. I can help you model levels or temples if you want. Just give me the style and i will see what I can do. Is it glsl?
Thanks and let me know.

@jmseneix:
Thank you for ur feedback.

@coonerboy:
I hv all my concept art done for first level. But the problem is the way I draw it, u won’t be able to understand it. So, give me one or two days so that I can draw the outlines of the levels.
Temples are basically taken from medieval time but the story is in present time. I am drawing the textures myself in photoshop. Thats why it is taking too much time than expected.
No, it is not glsl. I will try to make this game without using glsl. So that it will run on any system, if possible.
Thank u for ur reply.

Regards

I like it :slight_smile:
your textures are really good! Unfortunately I don’t think I can help because I can only model.

But good luck!

@viper650:
My bad. No props, at least I got another feedback, Thank you.

Regards

I might be able to help you out with some texturing… I can model too but I’m kinda looking for a change of pace, so if you need the help, just say so

@BleedForMe:
Ya I needed a little help of texturing, but not the above models. Since my target is to finish the first level first and the above chracters will appear after second level according to the story. And I hv not modeled the character which I need in first level yet accept hero (above, second post).

Regards

Here is my site, with a simple begining Game design Document. I will update the site as I will progress in my game :slight_smile:

Naagputra : Reborn - The Game

Regards