4 Eyelids Rig Setups for Dynamic & Expressive Eyelids Posing

Hello, Blenderfolks!

For a second Gumroad, Rigging project,
this free file contains 4 different Eyelids Rig Setups (or solutions), allowing for very dynamic and expressive
Posing of the Eyelids, usually required on many 3D Cartoon Characters. Please, consider contributing if you find this valuable content.

There is also this playlist, where especially the first one, Overview, will contextualize the downloadable Blend file with its Eyelids Rigs. The rest of the videos are just Building processes, that I’ve lived-streamed and hence not to be seen as short, handy Tutorials unfortunately; but feel free to warp around and ask questions if you needed:

Enjoy!
Pxy-Gnomes

3 Likes

Got an Eyelashes Rig presentation that may be built on top of such Eyelids Rigs (especially for Setup #1, the one with the Deform Bendy Bones on Spline Skinning method, and Shrinkwrap Modifiers; but it should not be difficult to adapt to any of the other Setups).

Although I still do not have implemented this Eyelashes Rig in the Gumroad file, I think it is a good reference; feel free to adapt.

I intend to make a new Gumroad file version, that will include some Eyelashes Rigs; but might take some time.

Cheers!