47 low poly furniture

Hi, I’m John and I’m new here.

I haven’t participated in forums for years, but my wife thinks it’s a good idea for me to do so. I am an artist who does graphic design and audiovisual production. I use Blender, the Adobe suite and several other programs, including OpenSource. I have a business called Dna Indie Art and I work doing audiovisual, graphic design and 3D things, but I’m very simple and humble and I don’t give it the proper presentation on networks…

Just last year I started paying more attention to that, because many close people, including my parents, didn’t know what I was doing or knew very little… So, motivated by my sweet wife, I’m here to see your work and share mine, also learn and contribute something if I can, but Please be patient with me, I speak Spanish and although I know English, I almost never use it and I am very forgetful!

I share my latest work, there are 47 low poly furniture made in Blender for a client who is developing an APP in Unity. The limit of imposed triangles was 15 thousand. The work has already been delivered and the Unity package ended up weighing about 40 megabytes, with textures and materials. In total, there were more than 100 variants of this furniture (by its colors and materials).

I invite you to visit my Behance, which is also very abandoned because of what I told you about above. This is the link to see the complete furniture set:

47 Muebles Low Poly en Blender & Unity

Thanks for reading, I really appreciate it!

9 Likes

cute collection of simple furniture…

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

You flatter me! Thanks a lot I really appreciate it! :heart_eyes:

1 Like