5,000 Polygon Hay Roof for a Medieval Castle Kitbash

5,000 Polygon Hay Roof for a Medieval Castle Kitbash

I created this hay roof made up of alphas in Blender 2.9 using a particle system. This hay roof was made as part of early experimentation and idea development for what might become my next course that will be released in early 2021.

Having been inspired by medieval art and architecture for a long time, I made a poll asking my Patreons what course they would like to see next.

This hay roof would become part of a large course on making a Medieval Castle using individual kitbash assets.

Feel free to comment and let me know what you think :slight_smile:

CC welcome!

Link to Youtube 3D Tudor Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1NVCXV6Be8twf-9rGrLacQ?sub_confirmation=1

#3dart #3dartist #3dmodeling #3dartwork #lowpolyart #3dlowpoly #lowpoly #blender3d #3ddiorama #blenderrender #3dstylizedart #3dmodel blender29 #madewithblender medieval #castle #medievalcastle #kitbash

5 Likes

It looks hot, it would look even hotter if you set it on fire lol.

1 Like

looks nice !
Even if 5K is far too much polys for me…
I love and congrat you ability to make straw not repeated on the texture ^^

Now that you made me salivate, i can’t wait for more pics of the houses & the whole castle :stuck_out_tongue:

Happy blending !

2 Likes

Didn’t see you’d got back to me on here also :slight_smile:

Love the salivation comment!

The medieval castle kitbash should be coming in early 2021, so stay tuned! I could post teasers along the way, if you like.

Haha, yes, indeed!

For now, the castle kitbash will be showcasing the medival castle in all its glory, but putting it under siege sounds like a good idea for optional tutorials near the end of the course.

Thanks for the suggestion matey :slight_smile:

1 Like

oh teasers, WIP, and how-to’s pictures would be nice :slight_smile:

Happy blending !