50's Coffee Machine

After not proudly playing some hours of Fallout 3 for the first time I got some ideas…

I made everything using Blender, GIMP and Krita. Some textures are from Poliigon, Textures, TextureHaven and HDRIHaven.
If you want to see more angles with different lighting, check out my post on Artstation, you won’t regret it:
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/qAovmR

Hope you like it!
:slight_smile:

57 Likes

Beautiful render!

1 Like

nice work!!

1 Like

You’re #featured! :+1:

1 Like

this looks like a jetcraft
nice work !!!

1 Like

If you took out a design-patent on that thing and showed it to Starbucks, you never know. That machine could be easily manufactured and it would probably sell. People still like “things with fins.”

2 Likes

No, seriously … I want to buy one of these things!

2 Likes

That looks really cool. I’m going to have to make several similar dials. Correct me if I’m wrong: The needle has geometry, but the dial itself is just a texture. Did you make that yourself?

1 Like

Yes, the needle has geometry, it’s an actual model with its own material. The gauge is a separated thing with a gauge texture. Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

Wow, I’m very glad to make it! I always wanted to be there on top and now that I’m there all I can think is that with enough dedication and hard work you can get better on anything (my first render posted here was very bad, but at least a starting point :P). Thank you all, Blender Community, you are very special!

1 Like

Thank you! I took a lot of old plane things references to make it.

On facebook group someone said it was only pretty for images but not really applicable on real life. To be honest with you, I don’t know much about the mechanics put together in a similar coffee machine (maybe the shape would screw things up with a temperature raising? idk, really, haha) and if it would be possible or not to make this in reality. But I’m glad you liked it, thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

Really really good choice in materials. Checked out the artstation renders too to confirm it. :slight_smile: Nice shots. (Coffee joke.)

1 Like

amazing work. This thing is insane.

1 Like

Haha, shot through the heart, and who’s to blame, am I right? Thank you! :smiley:

Having something you made called insane is really an amazing feeling. Thanks a lot! :slight_smile:

It is scary, me i no like.

I featured you on BlenderNation, enjoy!

1 Like

Wow, that’s awesome!!! Thank you. :smiley:

1 Like

Looks quite futuristic to be fifty… :open_mouth: