70th birthday present sculpture

1. What is the type of project? modeling, rendering, motion graphics, games, VFX etc
    Sculpture for a 70th birthday present.

2. Are you a company or individual? We recommend to post a link to your website.
    I am an individual with no website.

3. What kind of designer are you looking for? Experience level, special skills, etc
    Someone to develop an original piece, with some criteria.

4. What is the deadline?
    20230110 (10th of January 2023).

5. Description of the project. It is best to be clear on what you expect the final project to look like, this will attract higher level designers.
    Mum is hoping for a nice garden statue to reminder her of positive thoughts that is movable is she moves house.
    She would be happy with a regular statue bought at a garden centre.
    I would like to think something more special can be built with the skills of the Internet.
    My aspirations are:

Celtics symbols

The words Hold Fast, not so much the imagery.

190px-Clan_member_crest_badge_-_Clan_Macleod.svg

Not so much the image, however perhaps the geographical outlining of the region (water, trees and castle outline).

Dunvegan_Castle_&_Gardens

A sprig of juniper.

Juniperus_communis_cones

The hunting tartan theme.

180px-MacLeod_tartan_(Logan_&_Smibert)

The fairy flag looks quite ugly in this image, but maybe it can be made to look nicer and somehow infused into a design?

220px-Dunvegan_Cup,_Fairy_Flag,Rory_Mor's_Horn(photo,_sometime_before_1927)

• Australian nature themed, think friendly fauna, flora and geography.

I may add to this list as points come to mind or if you request more info to help in design.

1. What is the budget? This is not obligatory, but it helps a little information, like whether this is for entry level or veteran designer.
    A few thousand Australian dollars, lower range preferred from A-Z design to build and delivery.
3 Likes