80's neons

Great work. :slight_smile:

But I think you should put higher resolution texture to the wall. Then would be more realistic. But still this is cool.

Impresionante, felicidades por que tu trabajo aparezca en el banner.
Saludos.

congrats on making it to the banner!

gratz on the header!

tedkarenm2, ionee, 3DGURU:

Thank you guys!

Bottom-Feeder:

Thanks. Yes, would be a good idea to do a bricks wall using Gimp.

AlejandroSoto:

Muchas gracias!
[Thank you very much]

wysiwyg, Lasphere:

Thank you. This is the first time a render made by me is showed on the banner.

Thank you very much blenderartists.org guys for choosing this render for the banner! :yes:

Nice effect, and I think the promotion to the banner is well deserved. :slight_smile:

excellent job! would you sometime mind posting a tut? i need to get a pair of goggle lenses to glow and i was hoping this might work.

Verrrrry nice, brings back memories. Makes me want to tease my hair to the sky and get out my acid-wash jeans (gulp Did I just say that? Please, no…)

But seriously, nice job and makes a cool banner. :smiley:

Nice work and congrats on being on the banner xD

RH2:

Thank you so much!

Fish_Fly3r:

Thanks a lot.

Yes, maybe can be a good idea to write a tutorial to make neon lights, just as a practical reference.

About the glow, you can do it easily using Composite Nodes. In this case I used the Blur and Mix(Add) nodes.

Moonflower:

Thank you! Oh yes, very good times.

Equilibrium:

Thank you man!

Very nice. A lovely effect.
I’m having a hard time trying to get the edge glow to work as you describe. I can only get an edge glow close to yours by setting Alpha to zero, Ztransp, “Map to” Alpha and Emit; with “Map Input” to Nor and Z,Z,Z. Any hints please ?

congratulations on the header. Makes a real nice header. The smooth transitions of the colors makes it relaxing for the eye. (At least for me.)

adb:

Very nice. A lovely effect.
I’m having a hard time trying to get the edge glow to work as you describe. I can only get an edge glow close to yours by setting Alpha to zero, Ztransp, “Map to” Alpha and Emit; with “Map Input” to Nor and Z,Z,Z. Any hints please ?
Thank you!

Try to adjust the white color position in the colorband of the blend (sphere) texture, and maybe, double check the settings just in case :wink:

linuxpimp21:

Thanks for your opinion man! :yes:

Congratulations on the banner. This render has such a relaxing feel to it. Would be nice if we could get some wallpaper versions :wink:

wooow, awesome effect, and congratulations for the banner too!!!

Husam:

Thank you.

Yeah, sure. Just tell me the resolution of your monitor.

tixy:

Thank you so much!

1280x800 is good.

There is it, man.

Enjoy and thanks for viewing!

Thanks a lot :). I hope I’m not being too demanding, but can I get another one with the second camera angle :o

looks very good. I like it