A beat-em up roller game needs YOUR 3D hand!

Hi, everyone! I’m a programmer from a small indie team, and i’m here to ask for help of talented or/and experienced Blender artists.
We’re doing a beat’em up game with elements of skating, and biggest issue we’ve come over so far is a lack of 3D artist. This is indie game - interest is not in money, but in trying and making, in learning how’s it all done, and, what’s more importantly, using a chance to break into big industry.
Who knows, right?
Blender was always by community - for community software, so I strongly believe that there are people willing to help, and as i not only code, but also level design, i can be useful to those who will agree to join our team.
So, thanks again, and have a nice day everyone! :eyebrowlift:

P.S This is one of few examples of what we have, an early level render and character sketch by our artist.

This isnt the correct place to launch a game project. I have requested your thread to be moved to ‘team projects’ section so that people looking/willing to join a game project could see this and you can get a better response. Best of luck with your project :slight_smile:

thanks a lot, seems like blender community is even friendlier than i though :smiley:

Hey your character concept & models are nice! I look forward to see more progress :slight_smile:

thanks, we appreciate that :smiley:

Nice models, but i think the guy has waaaay too many piercings… :confused:

we got hot chicks sketches too :slight_smile: less pierce, more boobs :smiley: how does that sound?

What about 3D gameplay beat 'em up style formula like Tom Raider series,Metal Gear Solid series,Witcher series,modern Deus Ex series,modern Doom series,modern Wolfenstein series,Cyberpunk 2077,Death Stranding,James Bond 007 series,Alice Madness Returns,Uncharted series,Spider-Man series,Batman series,Splatterhouse reboot,Sonic Unleashed,Deadpool series,inFamous series,Shenmue series,Persona/Shinmegami Tensei series,Yakuza series,God of War series,Havenly Sword series,some PS2 Golden Axe Sega game,Rayman 3,Rayman 4(cancelled game),Star Wars series,Indiana Jones series,Half-Life series,modern Duke Nukem series,TMNT series?