A Black Hole Camera Warp

Hi I am trying to make a space game but I need a black hole warp effect and I have no idea how to go doing it, any help any of you could give would be grand.
See the pics

If any of you could tell me how to do this in blender render and cycles to it would help also.

you might be able to achieve that with a cubemap thingy that upitis made and making it a dark color.

Here is a GLSL 2D fliter.
BlackHole.blend (373 KB)

For Cycles.
http://blender.stackexchange.com/questions/18703/creating-a-black-hole-in-blenderBlackHole.blend (373 KB)

thanks HG1

@HG1
is it possible to have multiple black holes?

edit:
and also is it possible to make the number not fixed? so that if i press a button the number increases?

Yes, look at the original ShaderToy code (link is in the shader). But you need to define a maximum size for the array. So when you set the array size to 6 you only can have 6 black holes max. Then you can define integer uniform variable and a for loop and add the other black holes.

ok thanks, ill see what i can do (dont know anything about shader coding) :stuck_out_tongue:

is there an other download source for the cycles one because that one is not up any more

is there an other download source for the cycles one because that one is not up any more

Scroll down the side, there is a working download at the end (one post up) of this thread.