A certain plug-in

Sorry for jumping right in here with a question on my first post. I know forum etiquette suggests making yourself useful before asking for things, but this is really driving me nuts. And please bear with me here, because for some reason, I can’t figure out how to describe this in any eloquent way.

Awhile ago, I saw this add-on/plug-in, whatever you call it that would allow you to make a shape, say a letter H (NOT specifically for letters), then extrude the shape and scale it. But instead of making the extruded vertices simply a smaller scale version of the original H, the H would stay the same size, but would become thinner. So, like, you’d have an H within the H in this example. Does that make any sense? I’m trying to find that plug in again and I can’t find the video I saw it discussed in. Can anyone help me find this?

P.S. Sorry if this was posted in the wrong board. This was the only one I saw that looked like it might be the right place.

Thank you,

Inset Polygon? http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Extensions:2.6/Py/Scripts/Modeling/Inset-Polygon

Thanks. I thinks that’s it.