A Confession

I just noticed my post count has spiralled out of control and now I’m a forum Monkey [!]

I have to make this confession…

I’m not a Monkey

… there, I’ve said it.

Monkey’s frivolously dance freely beneath the the Blender Interface, render stunning works of art, entertain with fluid animations, contribute to the community through programming and tutorials and offering free webspace (thanks Alltaken) and write advice from years of experience with educative and helpful replies.

I hope that at least some of my replies have been helpful and that some of renders have been awesome (?!), however I don’t rate myself as a Monkey with all the associated kudos and respect one gets from such a title.

Could I be a noob again please with a post count of between 1 and 25?

Don’t touch the little grey monkeys with hard hats.

You shouldn’t have spammed so much. Feel that pain? That’s remorse. :wink:

Sounds similar to me when I first posted, next thing I knew I reached monkey status. I slowed down though.

Sounds similar to me when I first posted, next thing I knew I reached monkey status. I slowed down though.

If there was an Elysiun comedy section, this would surley be in it. But seriously Kansas, didn’t you get banned or somthing for be a spammer, iditot, loudmouth all around jerk? I am really confused about what is going on with the whole Kansas_15 incident now. Just when I thought I had it figured out too.

I got banned mainly from my reaction to critisism, I now know how I should handle it wether it be for images or many other things. I know you can get banned for spamming as that was the other reason. But you look at those posts from my last hours here and they are a lot spammier compared with all my other posts.

Actually as I understand it, here in elysiun you don’t get banned for spamming… Just spamming is not enough of a reason…

You get banned for being disrespectful and especially when it is towards your own self…

At least this is what I believe, but ofcourse there’s allways the chance I’m wrong…

I don’t know if you can understand the meaning of what I’m saying and actually I don’t expect to be understood, but all I want to say is that I’m glad to see you back and I expect to see you becoming better and better…

Please, prove me right…

And stay cool…

Spyros.

Monkey’s frivolously dance freely beneath the the Blender Interface, render stunning works of art, entertain with fluid animations, contribute to the community through programming and tutorials and offering free webspace (thanks Alltaken) and write advice from years of experience with educative and helpful replies.
\

untrue. look around. theres plenty of dare I say untalented monkeys around. Untalented in the way of BLENDER that is.

im sure we are all good at something…like spamming :wink: